"May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy & Peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with
HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13





Wednesday, February 20, 2013

T-Shirts

Family & Friends,
Some of the other teachers and I were trying to find additional ways to raise funds for our trip to Zambia. We decided to sell tshirts to help with the cost.  They are $20 each and the funds raised will go towards my trip. They are regular cut red tshirts. If you would like to order a shirt, please email me and I will give you my address as to where you can send a check.  If  I will be mailing the shirt to you, please include $5 for shipping.  I will place the orders on March 7. 
My email address is allisonerhodes@gmail.com
I am thankful for each one of you and all of the encouragment and support you give me as I prepare to go back to Zambia!!
If you would like to contribute directly to my trip, you can donate online at: http://donate.familylegacy.com/allisonrhodes
Love,
Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment