"May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy & Peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with
HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13





Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What Would my Picture look like?

WOW, this is powerful!!  I hope that you will take a few minutes to watch this video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaOjMXyJGk&feature=player_embedded

We always seem to be our own worst critic.  I just wonder what my picture would look like if God were describing me to an artist.   This really makes me think.  Do people really see God in me on a daily basis?  Do they see joy, hope, love, mercy, patience, and peace?  I want to be a reflection of who God created me to be!


"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." Genesis 1:26-28
 
“You are a miracle.  Each person created in the image of God bears the value and significance of their Creator.  The God who spoke creation into being created YOU on PURPOSE, with a unique personality and personhood, and He gifted you to make a mark on other people’s lives for His glory.” ~ Rick McKinley: A Kingdom Called Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment